TASA MHA is excited to announce our weekly online 50/50 fundraiser!
Grab your tickets NOW!
· Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
o 1 for $5
o 3 for $10
o 8 for $20
o 20 for $50
· Purchasers must be residents of Nova Scotia. You must be 19 years old to purchase tickets.
· The winner will be determined by Random Number Generator.
· Draw to take place Nov 1st, Dec 1st, Jan 3rd, Feb 1st, March 1st, and April 2nd. Sales will close at 11.59 pm the last day of the month.
· Draw location / time will be at TASA offices at St. Margaret’s Bay Centre, TASA OFFICE, 12 Westwood Blvd. Upper Tantallon, NS. B3Z 1H3
- The winner will receive cash prize equal to half the pot and will be contacted via phone or email. Failure of the winner to claim their prize 90 days after the draw date will result in a second draw
- The credit on each player’s account will be used to subsidize their hockey registration fees for the following hockey season with TASA MHA.
- Should players decide not to continue to play for TASA MHA all funds in the player’s account will transfer to siblings or to the Player Assistance Fund.
36% of the total tickets sold will directly go back to the player selling the ticket. Tickets will be available for purchase starting October 1, 2022 online through Rafflebox from your TASA player. Monthly draws will be made the end of each month beginning in October and ending with the final draw taking place on April 2, 2023.
Funds raised by this raffle will support your players registration for the 2023/2024 season!
The winner will be contacted to claim their prize.
Thank you for your support!
Licence AGD – 318608-22