TASA JERSEY GUIDELINES
The Tasa Minor Hockey Association provides jerseys for players of the association to wear. These jerseys represent a substantial investment by you the members. Treat your Tasa jersey with respect and wear it with pride, so others may do so in following years.
Below are the guidelines with respect to the Tasa jerseys.
• Parent/Guardian must sign Jersey Tracking Form provided by Coach/Manager. This signature acknowledges that these guidelines will be followed.
• Name bars, sponsors and "C's" or "A's" must be sewn on NOT IRONED or GLUED. Also they must be removed from the jersey prior to being returned. Jerseys are not to be signed, or affixed with any other items unless approved by TASA.
• Jerseys are for GAMES ONLY. They ARE NOT to be worn to practice. Jerseys ARE NOT to be worn as clothing inside or outside the rink.
• Jerseys ARE NOT to be left in gear bags after use. This is the biggest cause of damage. They MUST be hung to dry after each game.
• At the completion of the season, jerseys are to be washed and promptly returned to the Coach/Manager who will return them to TASA as a team set. Jerseys are to be washed in cold water and hung to dry. Do Not Put Jerseys in a Dryer.
• Any jerseys not returned by April 30 or showing signs of abuse (other than normal wear) will be charged to the Player at $50 for House players and $70 for Rep players.
• Jerseys not returned by April 30 will result in the above fee (per player/per jersey) being added to the player's registration the following year (No Player will be Registered until Fee is Paid)
QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT Don Hendsbee at 876-7594
Jersey Tracking Form